Thursday, July 7, 2011

believe-intro

My name is Saba, i'm 19, i live in  london with my parents and my bestfriend Sarah shes 19 and her family lives here too.
we both never lived in kuwait, I've been living here since I was born. I am an only child which leads me to being spoiled, not very much though. I'm in love with soccer, I watch it and play it, i've been playing in Arsenal Academy since I was 5. While saroo horse back rides.
Saroo has one brother Fawaz whos 21, fawazo and I are really close we're like twins.
All my cousins are either way older than me or way younger except for 2 Yara and Fajer, yaro is 18 while fajoor is 20. Unfortunately they live in kuwait bas 6ab3an every holiday theyre here or we're there.
Saro has a boyfriend 6alal, he lives in kuwait, he's the sweetest person i've ever met, they met here last summer and he's also one of my bestfriends.
As for me im single and never had a bf.

Appearance:
me: im tanned min allah bas akeed zad min elba7ar,i have long wavy brownish hair with brown eyes, im thin not skinny though
Sarah: she has the same skin color as me, straight shoulder length brownish hair with dark eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment